Thursday, December 20, 2007

Brisk? No, it's frickin' freezing!

I just, I really hate being cold.

People are always asking if you'd rather be too hot than too cold. And honestly, about 90% of them always yell at what a freak I am for saying I'd rather be too hot. First of all, stop yelling, why'd you ask?! Second, what the hell is wrong with you? Doesn't anyone realize that the very sensation of being cold and shivering is a last-ditch effort by your body to tell you, "You need to get away from here. You are going to die if you don't make warmth happen soon!" Cold=Bad. The worst are those people who come with, "Oh it's great, it's brisk. It reminds you you're alive!" What?! No, no, no, no; BREATHING reminds you you're alive. Being cold just sucks.

Really, really... I hate being cold.

No comments: